Thinkware Singapore warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware Singapore will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
|MicroSD Card||6 months|
|Main Dash Cam unit, iVolt and all Accessories in Box||1 Year|
If service is required
Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner, it is best to first check with the store where it was originally purchased. Should this fail to resolve the matter and if you believe your unit meets the criteria for warranty replacement or repair, please contact us via www.thinkware.com.sg.
What this warranty does not cover
This limited warranty does not cover:
- If the device was not purchased from ZMC Automotive or its authorized retailers.
- Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
- Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by ZMC Automotive for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
- ZMC Automotive is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
- THINKWARE Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not however guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.