Data Protection Notice
By filling up this form, you agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, for the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the product(s) and/or service(s) requested or purchased by you, including the administration of your product warranty;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions from time to time in connection with the above;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers, agents, intermediaries and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions, whether located in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed and shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our products or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described above.
Access To And Correction Of Personal Data
If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall let you know, except where we are not required to do so under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Data Protection Officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Name : Lexus Teo
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org