Power your sub
Compact design applies to internal components too.
JL Audio's XD300/1v2 amp packs a wallop far beyond what you'd expect from something so small. This amp plays bass with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system. A cast alloy heatsink and an advanced cooling system keep this amp at optimal temperature, eliminating thermal shut-downs so your music keeps going strong without interruption.
The XD300/1v2 mono amp delivers up to 300 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its low-pass filter features a choice of slopes for better control over the character of your bass. A subsonic filter allows you to tighten up your system's kick and gets rid of any inaudible, low-frequency information that could detract from your sub's performance.
Works with almost any vehicle's system
"Differential-balanced" inputs keep the signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any in-dash stereo, even a factory radio. The speaker-level inputs feature two auto turn-on modes so you can readily incorporate this amp into a factory system — no need for RCA connections or a remote turn-on lead. An optional wired remote lets you tweak the volume of your sub from the front seat.
XD600/1v2 connection panel
- mono subwoofer amplifer
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote level controller
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 8 volts RMS (about 16 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 30-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 6-7/8"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Main Dash Cam Unit
- SD card ( dependent on what size you selected)
- Windshield Mount
- Mount with 3M tape (1 each)
- 12V Power Cable or Hardwiring Cable
- Adhesive Cable Holder (3 each)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
|Self Collection at ZMC Automotive @ Thinkware Service Centre*||SGD 0.00 and up||Free|
|Local Shipping||SGD 100.00 and up||Free|
|Orders Less than $100||SGD 5.00–SGD 99.99||SGD 20.00
*Kindly allow 1 Working day for the order to process from the day of order placement before self collection** at Thinkware Singapore.
*Self Collection at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, First Centre #01-10, Singapore 555856.
For overseas shipping, please refer to table below:
|1st tier||1kg–5kg||SGD 50.00
|2nd tier||6kg–10kg||SGD 80.00
|3rd tier||10kg–15kg||SGD 100.00
|4th tier||16kg–30kg||SGD 150.00
We strictly do not do returns and exchange. However if there's a manufacturer defect, the product will be covered under warranty. Please contact us with your request.