Thinkware RADAR can be used on Energy Saving Parking Mode 2.0 (ESP 2.0) which is supported on the U1000 Dash Cam.
ESP 1.0 allows Thinkware Dash Cams to record more time, but 1.0 only records after an impact is detected, so there is no footage before the incident.
When RADAR detects motion, it will wake the Dash Cam for a short time. If there is an impact during this time, RADAR allows the Dash Cam to record 20 seconds of footage, including before an impact is detected.
- Detection distance range: appprx. 7m
- Detection horizontal angle range: apprx. 80Â°
- Detection vertical angle range: apprx 35Â°
- Operating Temp: -30Â°C (-22Â°F) ~ 75Â°C (167Â°F)
- Power consumption: apprx 35mAh
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Motion Detection Parking ModeÂ Â Â Â Â Energy Saving Mode 2.0 + Radar On
- Main Dash Cam Unit
- SD card ( dependent on what size you selected)
- Windshield Mount
- Mount with 3M tape (1 each)
- 12V Power Cable or Hardwiring Cable
- Adhesive Cable Holder (3 each)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
|Self Collection at ZMC Automotive @ Thinkware Service Centre*||SGD 0.00 and up||Free|
|Local Shipping||SGD 100.00 and up||Free|
|Orders Less than $100||SGD 5.00–SGD 99.99||SGD 20.00
*Kindly allow 1 Working day for the order to process from the day of order placement before self collection** at Thinkware Singapore.
*Self Collection at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4, First Centre #01-10, Singapore 555856.
For overseas shipping, please refer to table below:
|1st tier||1kg–5kg||SGD 50.00
|2nd tier||6kg–10kg||SGD 80.00
|3rd tier||10kg–15kg||SGD 100.00
|4th tier||16kg–30kg||SGD 150.00
We strictly do not do returns and exchange. However if there's a manufacturer defect, the product will be covered under warranty. Please contact us with your request.