Energy Saving mode reduces power consumption by half, giving your 2x longer video recording than normal parking mode - perfect for when you need extended parking surveillance and coverage. camera will go to sleep in Energy Saving mode and will wake up to start recording once an impact is detected.
For those who prefer a continuous account of events, the F200 PRO offers Time Lapse mode that records 2 frames per second, giving you up to 7 times longer parking coverage than basic motion detection recording.
Road Safety with Audible Alerts
Along with the optional GPS antenna, the F200 PRO offers a suite of road safety features.
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS):
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Front Collision Warning System (FCWS)
- Urban Front Collision Warning System (uFCWS)
- Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW)
Safety Camera Alert:
- Red Light
- Speed Camera
- Mobile Zone
- Average Speed
*Optional GPS antenna required for ADAS and Safety Camera Alerts
Track Your Speed and Route
With the optional GPS Antenna, the F200 PRO can record your vehicle’s driving speed and provide its precise location and routes identification on the map - this feature not only provides comprehensive driving data in case of an accident, but it can also be used to track your holiday travel routes.
*Optional GPS antenna required for Driving Data Tracking
Built-in WiFi & Intuitive Mobile App
Connect the F200 PRO to an iOS or Android-powered smartphone through the THINKWARE™ Dash Cam LINK App, allowing you to:
- View, download or get rid of recorded videos or captured images stored on the microSD card
- Watch real-time video using the live viewer
- Move downloaded videos to your phone’s library for easy sharing with friends and family
- Modify camera settings
- Update the dash cam’s firmware
You can also view the footage on your PC or MAC using the free Thinkware Desktop Viewer.