Thinkware Warranty Registration
Posted on June 21 2021
THINKWARE Singapore warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 18 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
If service is required
Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner, please first check with the store where the item was originally purchased, with the original purchase receipt.
WHAT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• If the device was not purchased from an authorized THINKWARE retailer.
• Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
• Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by THINKWARE for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
• THINKWARE is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
• THINKWARE Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
1. A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt. You must provide a copy of your proof of purchase if making a warranty claim.
2. This warranty only covers product that is purchased in Singapore. If you had purchased the product overseas, please contact your local seller or distributor instead.
3. Singapore warranty is offered by the Singapore distributor of THINKWARE Dash Cams, ZMC Automotive.
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before filling up the form.